London Academy of Trading (LAT)
The London Academy of Trading (LAT) is a dual-accredited provider of financial trading education. In September 2017 we were awarded BAC* accreditation, enabling international students to study at LAT in London on Short-Term Study Visas (STSV).
Our courses are designed to help individuals improve their understanding of financial market trading with a view to career development or to supplement existing income through trading. All students can access our trading mentors ten hours every day for advice and guidance, helping them develop robust and structured trading strategies combining theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our London trading floor, online, or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus. Our courses range from two days to our accredited** 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions including HSBC, Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and Bloomberg.
* British Accreditation Council ** Accredited by ABE (Association of Business Executives)
LAT offer the following courses:
- Introduction to Financial Markets - 2 days
- Introduction to Trading & Financial Markets - 1 week
- Introduction to Trading & Financial Markets -1 week
- Trading School Bootcamp - 2 weeks
- Summer Trading School - 1-3 weeks
- Applied Financial Trading Programme - 4 weeks
- Financial Trading Evening Course - 4 weeks
- Understanding FX Hedging in your Business - 1 day
- Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading - 3 Months
- Graduate Certificate with a concentration in Global Finance Trading - 20 weeks
- Master of Finance with a concentration in Global Finance Trading - 60 weeks
- MBA Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Global Finance Trading - 80 Weeks