|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Three days (21 hours)|
|Intake Dates:||April, June, October*|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|Timetable:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 15% OFF EARLY BIRD OFFER TODAY* Terms and Conditions
With this course, you will learn about the key tools and techniques used to measure performance and make financial management decisions in an organisation. You will also be introduced to short-term financing and working capital management.
By taking this managerial finance course, you’ll understand and be able to apply the fundamental concepts of finance, leverage, corporate analysis, financial reporting, and budgeting.
The role of financial accounting in decision making
Organisation of finance function within business
Management of working capital
- Understand the mechanics of corporate financial analysis
- Estimate the cost of capital for a business
- Apply techniques for appraising new investment decisions
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for ambitious professionals operating in any sector who require up-to-date knowledge on budgets and cost control.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in March, July and October. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.