Finance for Non-Finance Managers
This finance for non-finance professionals short course will develop your understanding of how decisions can affect and improve an organisation’s financial performance. The course will help clarify jargon, explore key ratios, and examine key trends and areas for concern. There will also be an emphasis on identifying any future issues, threats, and opportunities and how to plan and budget for them.
Early bird offer
Apply today and benefit from 15%* off your short course in Finance For Non-Finance Managers starting in October.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
- Make better bottom-line decisions with a working knowledge of the numerical side of business.
- Understand business dynamics and take initiatives that are in line with short and long-term goals.
- Take the guesswork out of your decision-making and deliver the results you need.
- Cultivate proactive working relationships with financial professionals and enhance your value to the organisation.
- Learn how to “think finance” and translate various measurements of performance into financial terms.
Who is it for?
This finance for non-finance managers training course is most suited to individuals with some years of management experience who are interested in boosting their career prospects by acquiring specific financial expertise.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.