Business Innovation course
Discover the key to successful business innovation with this four-day course.
Innovation is what keeps businesses competitive, but many new ideas fail due to not being tested properly. This course will teach you a process to identify good opportunities, create and test prototypes, and develop a product or service that is fully viable for the marketplace.
You’ll learn through using practical methods that will make a real difference to your business, adding value and allowing you to experiment.
After taking this programme, you’ll know how to turn new ideas into successful, real products/services with a process that can be applied to anything, anywhere, at any time: an invaluable resource for any business.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Innovation frameworks and practises
Prototyping and designing innovation ideas
- Define how innovation can drive growth in your organisation
- Participate in a live innovation boot camp and learn to use an innovation framework
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to assess the current state of innovation progress and put innovation initiatives into practice
- Compile an action plan using the innovation framework
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for those who want to master innovation to keep their company competitive and improve performance.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.