Strategic Management & Leadership
A good leadership style is vital for success. This course will give you an in-depth look at all factors that help you become a successful leader.
Case studies will be implemented in your learning, so you can see how theories are applied in reality. You will be able to test a variety of techniques and analyse their outcomes.
You will also have the fantastic opportunity to visit al company during the last day of Strategic Management and Leadership.
|Intake Dates:||January 2019**|
Implementation of successful strategy through management
Methods used in leader development
The role of culture in management development
- Learn the difference between management and leadership
- Realise the distinction between transactional, transformational, democratic, and autocratic leadership
- Belbin’s team roles and development
- Understand the process of change management and concepts like Lewin’s 3 steps of change, and Kotter’s 8 step model
- Enable yourself to handle conflict
- Use Theory of motivation
- Discover organisation culture and how it’s affected by management and leadership.
Who is the course for?
The management and leadership course is perfect for undergraduate and postgraduate students looking to gain greater expertise in this area.
- Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent
(all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students within a year of graduation
Please note that the Winter Business School is open only to applicants aged 18 and over as of January 1st, 2019.
**This course is planned to run in January 2019. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.