Global Marketing Practices
To excel in international business, you need a thorough understanding of different markets. You will also require good communication skills.
Success stories in this field include Zara, Shell, and The Body Shop. Their success comes from a strong business sense, and effectively acquiring new international ventures.
The Winter School marketing course will see you examining case studies. This will sharpen your critical thinking and analytical skills, while exposing you to new ideas.
Furthermore you will have the chance to visit a company: this will give you invaluable insight and you will gain an understanding of real-life business activities.
|Intake Dates:||January 2019**|
Brand and product
International pricing and distribution policies
Benefits of this course
- Analyse and contrast cultural, economic, political, and legal differences between home and international markets
- Adapt existing knowledge to meet international market entry requirements
- Conduct international market segmentation, targeting, and product positioning
- Assess product concepts that underlie a successful global marketing product strategy
- Compare and contrast local and global brands
- Consider pricing, promotion, advertising, distribution, product, and other marketing factors that lead to success in global markets.
Who is the course for?
This course has been designed to give undergraduate and postgraduate students a thorough overview of global marketing. Students can expect an intensive learning week with the opportunity to gain new skills, leading to a boost in your current knowledge.
- Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent
(all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students within a year of graduation
Please note that the Winter Business School is open only to applicants aged 18 and over as of January 1st, 2019.
**This course is planned to run in January 2019. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.