Management and Leadership course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
If you’re hoping to secure a management level position in your career, it’s vital to acquire effective leadership skills in order to cope with the demands of the job - and this management and leadership course can help you do just that. The course will help you recognise different learning styles and personality profiles, as well as allowing you to obtain effective management skills such as communication, change management, handling conflict. This course is ideal for those hoping to progress in their current place of work and looking to acquire a team of their own. Participants will leave with a broader understanding of the functions of management.
- Better gauge the importance of effective leadership and the challenges associated with leadership in a business context
- Understand executive processes and different change methodologies
- Get a strategic overview of change management and implementation
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to give delegates the practical skills required to manage people effectively. You will benefit from developing your knowledge in the latest managerial trends. It is ideal for those already in management positions who wish to enhance their skills as well as new or aspiring managers.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.