Consumer Behaviour Analysis course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course will develop your understanding of the analysis of consumer behaviour, teaching you various theoretical models related to consumer psychology and research data.
Exploring the contribution of consumer analysis in relation to marketing strategies, this course provides you with the insight you need to gain a better understanding of consumer behaviour analysis. Practical examples will help you understand how these theories apply to real life situations.
Consumer psychology and insight
Purchase and consumption
Customer relationship management
- Analyse and evaluate current developments in consumer buying behaviour
- Evaluate the success of current models in predicting the consumer purchase decision
- Analyse patterns and processes of consumer behaviour in the contemporary and international business context
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to gain further understanding of their customers and general consumer behaviour.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.