Dual MSc and MA in Strategic Marketing Online
Benefits of studying online
LSBF has a flexible approach to learning with a bespoke delivery that places a greater emphasis on applied and interactive learning. Ultimately, we aim to ensure that every single type of learner will study more efficiently, effectively and enjoyably.
Enrol on the online Dual MSc and MA in Strategic Marketing today:
- Become a member of a rapidly growing online community – consisting of more than 15000 students from 150 different countries
- Take part in live chat sessions with your tutors, mentors and classmates
- Receive comprehensive text books, lecture notes and revision kit
- Measure your knowledge via hundreds of case studies contained in HD quality video sessions
- Test your progress with quizzes, tests and a self-assessed
Who is it for?
This online marketing master’s degree is for ambitious marketing professionals looking to take their career to the next level, and entrepreneurs who aspire to establish or expand their own marketing business. The programme places emphasis on career progression, and is perfect for both digital and traditional marketers.
Our students come from over 150 nations around the world, from varying backgrounds, industries, and levels of experience – from recent graduates to current marketing managers. You will have the opportunity to learn about marketing in greater depth and network with like-minded individuals and industry professionals.
Our Dual MSc and MA in Strategic Marketing is a cutting-edge online degree programme that explores the ever-evolving area of international marketing management. Modern marketers have more communication channels and marketing tools at their disposal than ever before, so an up-to-date knowledge of the modern marketing environment is an essential requirement in the current business climate.
The online Dual MSc and MA in Strategic Marketing programme comprises two parts:
- 3 core modules and 3 elective modules (15 ECTS credits each)
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project (30 ECTS credits)
You can choose an accelerated mode of study for any of the core or elective modules (12-15 months) – or the standard mode (completion between 1 and 3 years). The accelerated option consists of 8 weeks of study for each module, with the formative assessment in the eighth week of study. Alternatively, the standard mode can be completed over 12 weeks for each module, with the formative assessment in the last week.
After completing the core and elective modules, you will move on to the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project. This will take 20 weeks to complete with a number of formative assessments throughout. The research proposal will be concluded in the fifth week and will count as 20% of the final grade, while the dissertation will represent 80% of your final grade. This will be completed at the end of the 20 weeks, and a senior member of the academic staff will act as your supervisor and provide guidance throughout the project.
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and digital library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
Learn more about: